Pictures, Photos, Images of Tihar: Festivals of Brothers and Sisters
Tihar (Depawali) is a five-day Nepali Hindu festival celebrated in late autumn. Tihar or Dipawali comes 20 days after Festival Dashain. Dipwali means the festival of lights, where many candles are lit both inside and outside the houses to make it bright at night. The fifth and last day of Dipawali is Bhai-Tika. These photos are taken on that day, Bhai-Tika. These are Pictures, Photos, Images of Tihar: Festivals of Brothers and Sisters of Dipawali.
You May Like This
- Bhai Tika Pooja Thali, BhaiTika Puja Thali, Bhai Tika Saptarangi Thali
- Top 10 Maa Laxmi HD Wallpapers, Photos, Pictures, Images
- 5 Collected Ramailo Bhai Tika Pictures on Tihar Festival of Nepal
- Top collected Photos of Sister Tika / Bahini Tika on the Bhai Tika Festival of Nepal
- Pictures, Photos, Images of Chhath Puja: Best Hindu Festival
- Pictures, Photos, Images of Carrying Bananas in Holy Festival Chhath Puja
- Top 15 Collected Laxmi Puja Photos on Tihar Festival of Nepal
- Best Time for Bhai Tika in Tihar 2013 (2070) Festival of Nepal
- Pictures, Photos, Images of worshiping: A Lady is Worshiping
- Best pictures, images and photos of How to Study and Teach in Village.
- Images, Photos, or Pictures of Blood Donation
- Pictures, Images, and Photos of Preparing to Cook in Village